Master of Business Administration
Under the legacy of BVB College of Engineering & Technology, Department of Management Studies "BVB-MBA", started in 2008, is evolving as a front runner in management education. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. As an autonomous programme, BVB-MBA has a dynamic curriculum. It gets revised every year to accommodate recent trends in academics and business world. It sets Bloom's Taxonomy based learning objectives for the courses and adopts Kolb's framework for continuous evaluation. The department has a blend of academia and industry experienced faculty. A full fledged placement cell takes care of the students' growth during and after the programme. An environment that ensures experiential learning is provided to the students.
• Aims to equip students in decision-making techniques through rigorous research and analysis.
• To familiarize students with the practical issues that include public, business & societal values.
• The students can use the Ieamt software to enhance the learning experience.
• Dynamic curriculum designed to match market needs
• Application software embedded in courses
• Student centred learning environment
• Management environment backed by strong technical experience
• Healthy student-teacher relationship
• Excellent learning ambience with lush-green and networked campus
• Students'clubs for overall growth
Summer internship programme
• 8 weeks intense training in an organization
• Aims at real-time work environment where students can apply the theory Ieamt in the class room
• Support from the internal guides while doing the internship
• It creates awareness about the opportunities in chosen specialization
Value added programmes
• A continual progress of the student's personality
• To inculcate the necessary skills of interpersonal relations to build social and business competencies
• Imbibing the drivers of success deep inside the students to develop essential skills for employability and entrepreneurial venture
• Regular feedback to the students to endeavor in the right direction
S V Patil
|Head of Department|
|Dr. V B Bagodi||Associate Professor|
|Mr. Gurubasavaraya Hiremath||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Azhar Shareen Shaikh||Senior Lecturer|
|Mr. S B Patil||Senior Lecturer|
|Mr. S S Hunugund||Senior Lecturer|
|Mr. N R Navalgund||Lecturer|
|Ms. Supreeta B M||Lecturer|
This page is under construction. Please visit later.