|B.E (Electrical and Electronics)||1959||60|
|VTU Recognised Research Centre||2000|
The department has been recognized as the research centre by the University. To facilitate students’ learning skills, the sessions on problem solving , creative thinking and experience integrated design of the systems , open ended experiments , mini projects and, course projects are introduced in the curriculum . The department is equipped with following basic and advanced laboratory that the industry demands.
1. Electrical Machines laboratory .
2. Electrical Measurements laboratory.
3. Analog and Digital Electronics laboratory.
4. Power Electronics and Drives laboratory.
5. Control System laboratory.
6. Relay and High Voltage laboratory.
7. Power System Simulation laboratory.
8. Microcontroller and DSP laboratory.
Department organizes seminars and workshops on current technical topics which keeps the students aware of the ongoing trends in the field on regular basis . The innovative projects of the students have won design competitions at the state and national levels. The graduates of the program are placed in the reputed industries like IBM , Wipro ,Siemens, MCE, TCS , KARMIC , Infosys , Honeywell , Kirloskar groups , Tata Elxsi and Govt organizations like Karnataka Power Corporation Company Ltd.
To view the official website of Electrical & Electronics Engineering CLICK HERE
Phone No. : +91 – 836 – 2378240, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org